Guest blogging is a great way to build a strong content network and improve your brand. You’ll also get more bang for your buck by staying within your blogging niche. That’s why I’m accepting finance guest posts on Frugal Fortunes. You’ll also find a list of other financial guest post sites below.
Guest Post Requirements and Notes
- Unique: No double posting the article or duplicating content
- Length: Minimum word count is 1,000 and no maximum
- Backlinks: Three external links allowed per 1000 words
- Topics: Finance, Investing, Psychology
- Quality: Flows logically and easy to read with low-to-no grammatical errors
- Cost: Free 99 (no cost)
Submission and Questions
You can find my contact info on my contact page. I’m most responsive on email but you can also reach out on Facebook and LinkedIn.
I review all questions and articles sent my way. And if your ideas and copy are solid, I’d be happy to feature you often on my website. I’m looking for strong, long-term partnerships. As my blog grows, so can yours.
Finance Blogs that Accept Guest Posts
There’s a growing list of guest bloggers. But sorting through all the noise and finding article opportunities is getting harder. Here’s my working list of blogs that allow finance guest posts…
- I Will Teach You To Be Rich has some great finance and entrepreneur focused content. Contact link is at the bottom of the linked page.
- MoneyMiniBlog accepts posts from finance and productivity bloggers who are looking to grow their blog.
- Money Saving Mom gives great guest posting guidelines. If you think you have useful articles for her audience, submit a post.
- Modest Money has simple requirements and a strong brand for fellow guest bloggers.
- Money Crashers is looking for experienced writers to produce copy on investing and a wide range of related topics.
- Student Loan Advice blogs about student debt and finances. It’s an up-and-coming site that’s growing with the number of students in debt. (example guest post: Student Loan Debt Causes)
- DivHut is a small investment blogger who updates readers on dividend stocks. You can also find a variety of guest posts on his investing blog. (example guest post: Altria Group Dividend)
- Tawcan is a personal finance blog. The owner chronicles his quest for a joyful life and financial independence. (example guest post: Top US Dividend ETFs)
Please reach out with any questions. Also, if you have suggestions for my finance guest posts list, please let me know. I’d be happy to include more sites if they’re active.
P.S. Here’s one of my favorite articles! It’s packed with compelling research in favor of handing you $500 every month… Universal Basic Income.
Also, if you’re interested in improving your writing. Check out my article on How I Make $1+ Per Word.